“This seminar is rich in contents that we should learn from, and the guidepost for us. It’s an excellent and impressive seminar.” National Printing Bureau, Japan
Thursday | 14 September 2017 | 9:00 am -12:00 pm
Free to registered Asia Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) delegates
Currency Production is the beginning stage of the Cash Cycle, and it encompasses security and durability considerations in design, Level 1-3 security features, printing, and issuance. Issuing Authorities must also factor in the cost vs performance balance while bearing in mind the transactional and store-value denominations as well as the risks posed by counterfeiting. Following on last year’s highly successful symposium, the 2017 Asia Cash Cycle Seminar will also feature "Currency Production – Where the Cash Cycle Begins" on the agenda.
Please be advised that this symposium is free to attend for any Asia Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) delegate. Interested delegates must pre-register for this symposium when registering for the seminar.
There will be two sessions (with a coffee break in between) that will focus on currency design, printing, and issuance. All of these production factors will be discussed in terms of how they impact the cash cycle. The symposium will have presentation topics covering Substrates and Durability, New Level 1 Security Features, Latest Printing Technology, and Experience in New Series & Re-Design. Suppliers are welcome to submit presentations for our consideration; priority will be given to Asia Cash Cycle Seminar (ICCOS) Sponsors.
Planned Post-Seminar Symposium Topics*
(Complimentary for all registered attendees)
- Most Used Security Features in the Past 5 Years by Elena Rumyantseva, InterCrim-Press
- Industry 4.0 Meets the Cash Cycle by Shanmugaraj Prabhakaran, Giesecke & Devrient
- Polymer for Low Denomination Banknote – A Country’s Experience by Susan Kumar, Reserve Bank of Fiji
- The Intelligent Banknote to Secure Its Future by Johannes Schaede, KBA-NotaSys
- Currency and Technology, Evolving the Oldest Payment Instrument: A US Perspective by Shaun Ferrari, Currency Research
- Thinking About Using Data to Optimise Your Cash Operations? This is Already Happening Around the World - Discover How by Shawn Ashdown, Cash Processing Solutions (CPS)
- Durability, Security and Machine Readability of a New Series Banknote – A Country’s Experience
- Denomination Structure & Coin-Note Boundary for an Efficient Cash Cycle