Bank of Thailand - Banknote Production & Management Exhibition Tour
Thursday 14 September, 2017
Bus 1 - 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Bus 2 - 1:20 pm - 4:20 pm
Currency Research is excited to provide an exclusive, guided tour of the Bank of Thailand's Banknote Production & Management Exhibition which finishes a refurbishment in July 2017. The group will among some of the first attendees to enjoy the refreshed facility and we will have access to all areas. Spaces are very limited for this tour so please remember to sign-up during your registration.
The Banknote Production & Management Exhibition demonstrates the history of Thailands banknotes, current banknotes, and advanced technologies utilised in the printing process. In this exhibition, the delegates will be able to observe the banknote production process, a gallery of banknotes and the variety of educational services such banknote authentication on offer at the exhibition.
To proceed with the visit, Currency Research will require a photocopy of a passport/identification card in advance which can be submitted directly to Ms. Britnee Hursin at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on rules and regulations please check the website below;
- The Exhibition requires visitors to be modestly dressed.
- Proper decorum, personal behavior, and conduct is required from all visitors at all times.
- Personal photography is not permitted .
- Visitors are prohibited from bringing camera, recording devices, and cell phone onto property.
- Security screening is mandatory for all visitors that wish to enter the property, and will include screening of all bags, equipment, and belongings.
If you do wish to attend it is important to remember to leave your phones/bags at the hotel.
If you would like to attend the tour but did not sign up at the time of registration, please contact Ms. Britnee Hursin at email@example.com. If you require direct transport from the Exhibition to an airport please also contact Ms. Britnee Hursin at firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist you.